This website is operated and administered by SunTelephone Co., Ltd. (henceforth, SunTelephone).
The following terms are prerequisites to usage of this website. Those agreeing to comply with these terms after reading them carefully may use the website. Kindly keep in mind that individuals using the website must comply with all of the terms outlined below.
Any act causing injury or disadvantage to a third party or to SunTelephone is expressly prohibited, as is any conduct damaging the trust or honor enjoyed by a third party or by SunTelephone.
2. Copyrights, Trademarks, and Other Intellectual Property Rights
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights associated with any photos, illustrations, lettering, images, or other information (hereafter identified as “content”) found on this website are the rightful claim of SunTelephone and those contributing the respective items of content. Acts including reproducing, transmitting, distributing, modifying, or translating this website or its content (other than for personal use and/or as allowed by the Japan Copyright Act) without the permission of the copyright holder are in violation of the Japan Copyright Act.
3. Modification, Suspension, or Discontinuation of Website Content
SunTelephone may modify, supplement, discontinue, or suspend part or all of the content of this website without prior notification to, or approval from, its users, in any of the events stated below:
- System trouble requiring an immediate maintenance check
- If either a Type 1 (telephone companies, etc.) or Type 2 (providers, etc.) telecommunications company fails to provide labor/services
- In the event of a fire, power outage, or natural disaster (earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, tsunami, etc.) preventing provision of services
- During man-made disasters (wars, rebellions, riots, labor disputes) making provision of service impossible
- In other occasions, as judged by SunTelephone
4. Compliance Rules
The following acts are expressly prohibited by those using this website. In the unlikely event that these terms are violated, causing injury to a third party or to SunTelephone, the relevant website user will be responsible for making reparations in full.
- Any conduct which threatens to obstruct the operation and/or administration of this website
- Any act which violates, or threatens to violate, other users of this website, third parties, or this company’s copyrights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, portrait rights, personal rights, right to privacy, or publicity rights
- Any act which slanders or threatens to slander, libels or threatens to libel, and/or defames or threatens to defame another user of this website, third parties, or this company
- Any act which causes inconvenience, disadvantage, or injury, or threatens to cause any of the above, to another user of this website, third parties, or this company
- Any act which involves collection, accumulation, or storage or personal information concerning another user of this website
- SunTelephone makes every effort to oversee website content and function, but makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the accuracy of the website content, its timeliness, its safety, etc., and bears no responsibility for any of these items. SunTelephone also declares the right to revise, modify, append, suspend, or remove content/information from the website without prior notification.
- SunTelephone will bear absolutely no responsibility in the unlikely event that any user of this website suffers any inconvenience or injury associated with this website or its content.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is utilized to guarantee protection of privacy for personal information uploaded onto the page featuring inquiry forms, requests for product proposal, and employment entry forms.
Those wishing to establish links with this website should consult with SunTelephone in advance. SunTelephone will consider the matter once an inquiry has been received.
8. Applicable Laws and Courts with Jurisdiction
Use and interpretation of this website will be subject to the governing laws of Japan. Furthermore, any disputes arising concerning this website will be heard in the first instance court of limited jurisdiction.