Terms ＆ Conditions
1. Prohibited acts
Please do not acts which inflicts damages upon SUNTELEPHONE or a third party, lose the trust or honor of the others, or any other acts it is likely so.
2. Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, know-how, confidential information, database rights, and rights in trademarks and designs (whether registered or unregistered) in the Site are vested in SUNTELEPHONE or its licensors. All goodwill and intellectual property rights arising through the use of such intellectual property rights vested in SUNTELEPHONE shall inure to SUNTELEPHONE.
3. Change, interrupt, and stop the site
SUNTELEPHONE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or stop any portion of this site in whole or in part, upon the fulfills of any of these followings.
- When emergency maintenance is needed.
- When type 1 or type 2 carrier tele communicator stop its services.
- When we cannot provide this service due to an act of God.
- When we cannot provide this service due to the man-made disasters.
- Any other reasons SUNTELEPHONE deem it necessary.
4. General conditions
Users of this SITE are prohibited to do following actions. If user violates any of followings and SUNTELEPHONE or a third party sustains damages, the user should compensate all the damages on that.
- Any acts that would damage on the management or control of this SITE.
- Any acts that infringe Intellectual property rights of other users, a third party, or SUNTELEPHONE.
- Any acts that slander or libel other users, a third party, or SUNTELEPHONE.
- Any acts that inflict damages or annoy other users, a third party, or SUNTELEPHONE.
- Any acts of collecting, accumulating, or saving the personal information of other users.
- SUNTELEPHONE does not expressly or impliedly guarantee that the SITE(including its contents)are free from de facto or legal flaws(including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for certain purposes, security-related faults, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). SUNTELEPHONE shall not be responsible for providing the Service without such defects. In addition, SUNTELEPHONE may modify, change, add, stop, and remove any contents on the SITE without prior notification.
- SUNTELEPHONE shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the use of the SITE.
Inquiry form, business partner wanted form, and recruit form on this SITE is controlled and secured by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect users’ personal information.
Users may link this SITE if SUNTELEPHONE accept the request but it depends on SUNTELEPHONE’s judgment.
8. Governing law and Jurisdiction
Where SUNTELEPHONE has provided users with a translation of the Japanese language version of the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Japanese Version”), the Japanese Version will govern the relationship between users and SUNTELEPHONE. In the event of a contradiction between the Japanese Version and a translation, the provisions in the Japanese Version shall take precedence over any other translation. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan. Conflicts that arise from the SITE or conflicts between Users and SUNTELEPHONE related to the SITE will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Tokyo or the Tokyo Summary Court.