Enacted on September 26, 2006
Suntelephone, as a company which supply network and telecommunication devices, always keep and strengthen compliance program.
We think it is our social responsibility to treat personal information carefully and properly. So we are sure to promise the following general principles and make all-out efforts to protect personal information.
- If we collect, use, or provide personal information, we are sure to recognize it important, and take these actions with proper measure.
- If we provide or share personal information for a third party, we are sure to treat this information based on the legal imperatives.
- If you ask us disclosure, correction, or suspension of using personal information, we are sure to take action promptly.
- We are sure to comply with laws, regulations and other rules when we deal with the personal information.
- We are sure to prevent an illicit access, theft, broke, loss, and leak of personal information and deal it with special care.
- We are sure to clarify the responsible person of personal information control and always check the construction of personal information management method based on the regulations related to that.
President and the Chief Executive Officer Kunihiro Ito